I have been absolutely obsessed with these vegan summer rolls. They are so easy & delicious, and a great way to up your vegetable intake.
These are loaded with colourful vegetables, tofu, brown rice noodles, fresh herbs and a creamy almond miso dressing. YUM.
Not only are these high in nutrients (protein, fibre and
vitamins, minerals and fats) they are light, customizable to your liking, a
great way to eat fresh produce, super simple and a great on the go lunch option.
1 carrot, cut into thin sticks
½ cucumber cut into thin sticks
1 red pepper, cut into thin slices
250g tofu, cut 2cm strips
1 cup Spinach
Creamy miso almond Dressing
2 tbsp. Almond butter
1 tbsp. Tamari
2 cloves of garlic
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp. miso paste
1. Start by frying the tofu in some coconut oil until crispy.
2. Add all the dressing ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
3. Cook the rice noodles according to packet instructions
4. Take 1 rice paper and dip it in hot water for 5 secs until it is completely soft. Then lay it out on a surface. Add some noodles, veg sticks, tofu, spinach and any herbs you like.
5. Fold the side nearest to you over the fillings. Then fold in both sides of the wrap. Continue rolling seam to seam. Place to one side and continue with the rest of the ingredients.
6. Cut in half and serve with extra almond dressing