This deliciously dark chocolate chip bread is whipped up in just bowl, is naturally gluten free and perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
Why you will love this recipe
1. Minimal washing up. I just threw everything into my food processor!
2. Unlike normal chocolate cakes, this one is super high in protein which will help to stablisise your energy throughout the day, instead of giving you a sugar high.
3. This bread doubles up as a quick and delicious breakfast. I love topping mine wiht yogurt, almond butter and stewed berries.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon/ mixed spice
- 1/2 cup milk (non dairy milk )
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8×4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. (or line with parchment paper)
- Next add all the ingredients into a food processor (expect the chocolate chips) and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm yogurt, almond butter and berries.
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Tag @rootedliving1 or #rootedlivingrecipes