I love having a high protein savoury breakfast. It helps to keep me fuller for longer, whilst stabilising my mood and energy. These crepes also work great as Mexican wraps. Just add less water to the batter, so the mixture is a bit thicker. Cook exactly the same way and then load with your favourite fillings.
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup soaked cashew nuts
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1tbsp. tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup water
1. Mix the chickpea flour, water and salt together in a bowl. Let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a non stick pan, and pour 3/4 ladle of mixture into the pan and spread around until you have a thin crepe shape.
3. When it bubbles, flip it over. It should only need 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. For the cashew dressing, place all ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth.